Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Sunday, January 22, 2012

What Not Weekend

Just hanging out this weekend, not much was done. Saturday spent hanging in the den with a roaring fire, sipping Java and cruising the net. Sunday visited my brother and his wife, had some nice homemade chicken soup. My brother is a very good cook in his retirement years! So, now home and maybe some TV and a movie or two. Tomorrow back to working on some Krazkat Kreations and what not... Peace Out and stay warm and cozy during this cold January winter's night.

Today's Photo: My cats Ozzy & Peepers... hanging out in the den. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment