Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fabulous Jewels Expire Soon!


I have some fabulous jewelry pieces that will be expiring in the next few days in my Etsy shop. I may or may not put them back up for awhile. Very Unique pieces, several pieces from my SOA Series (Sister of Anarchy) for the biker chick in all of us... show stopper pieces composed of black beads, silver metal and USA made pewter skull beads! ;-) Very Basic, Very Bad Ass. ;-O
Plus other Klassic & Boho//Hippie pieces that are just plain Lovely and Fun! Please check them out today before they are outta here!

Today's Jewelry Items: SOA- Morganna's Tears - earrings and necklace- Inspired by the character Morganna from the BBC TV series Merlin.

1 comment:

  1. All these cool jewels are still available...check them out.

    ReplyDelete