Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Thursday, January 19, 2012

One of My Favorite Things...

This post has absolutely nothing to do with jewelry, but my first love... Art. Wonderful piece of art from artist Justin Potts on Etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/memakingfaces

I just love Albert! Especially this version of him and the quote: "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

Enjoy Justin's Etsy shop and Support American Artists!
Art Credit: Justin Potts - www.memakingfaces.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment