Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Friday, February 10, 2012

Ending the Week on a Good Note...

 As I turned on my little Cruz tablet last night, my email icon popped up and much to my delightful surprise I made a nice sale on Etsy. :-) Not just a sale, but three items were purchased from a lady with great taste in NYC. I guess it is true...folks in NYC have their fingers on the pulse of fashion! ;-)
Vintage Style Fan Earrings w/Czech Beads & Swarovski Crystals

Hip-E-Dip-E Sunflower Necklace







 





Hip-E-Dip-E Super Long Necklace
















 Anyway just sharing my good fortune, which motivates me even more to plod along and to keep creating more Krazkat Kreations! :-) Hopefully today I will be able to sit myself down at the table and work on more pieces...so much to do and what not! ;-)

Today's Photos: Krazkat Kreations 2011

1 comment:

  1. Message from the buyer, Lori J. of NYC: "Hi Kathleen---Want to let you know how much I loved loved loved your jewelry!! I have taken the two necklaces, hooked them together and have wound them around my wrist. Works wonderfully, and just like I intended. If you are ever interested and can, I would be ready to snap up any other colors and arrangements I like in your "love bead" necklaces." Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete