Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Color My World...

Read a very interesting article on Fire Mountain Gems & Beads website today. All about designing jewelry that flatters different skin tones. Being about Cool tones & Warm tones. Very informative, here is the link:
http://www.firemountaingems.com/encyclobeadia/beading_resources.asp?docid=BB75&doccat=articles&WT.fmg_linksection=1T1N06RF4KGS2&_rid=219843.1704.509581&WT.mc_id=NL120131H

So I knew some about the difference between Cool & Warm Tones but the kicker is the in the first paragraph... veins in your wrist... Bluish veins determine that you are a cool skin tone, Greenish veins determine that you are a warm skin tone. I did not know that. You learn something new everyday. :-)
~ Peace Out
Today's Photo: She's Like A Rainbow - Hip-E-Dip-E Necklace that is available at my Krazkat Kreations etsy store: www.kathystuffnmore.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment