Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bizzy Bee I May Be... ;-)

This n That
Been busy with this n that & what not. ;-)
Made quite a few sets of earrings & a necklace last Friday evening and in the works quite a few bracelets for the upcoming Craft season. I intend to try to sell at a series of Craft & Flea Markets this year...all at a local state park here in NJ. See if my Kreations have a audience... if not I will most likely just create pieces as gifts... or keep trying to sell on Etsy. Wish me luck...

Today's Photo: Bagged Krazkat Kreations, waiting to be photographed

No comments:

Post a Comment