Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Long Time No Post!

OMG, talk about neglect, but feeling a bit optimistic this year, 2012-2013 was extremely exhausting with the job n everything, I mean everything fell to the wayside! But I'm going to try really hard to attend to this blog n to Krazkat Kreations on Etsy. I have many new items that been waiting to be posted on Etsy. Photos taken n need a bit of care in Photoshop, copy to be written etc. Need to make some extra moolah, who doesn't? Well see you soon n I'll let you know when my Etsy shoppe is updated!
These fab fun earrings are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment