Welcome

Welcome to my Krazkat Kreations Blog! I will try to daily blog about my thoughts about my jewelry designs- past, current and "in the pondering mode" and whatnot. So, if you have sometime to ponder "whatnot" stop in and check out whatnot that is Kreative & Unique - Krazkat! ~ Thanks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein

Etsy Shop Link

Etsy Shop Link
Peace Out

Friday, March 23, 2012

Working!

Sleep well Ozzy, Mom Kat is bringing home the Cat Nip! ;-)
Finally I am no longer going to be scrapping by! I am starting a new full time job on Monday and hopefully this will suit me at this stage of my life. A long commute but doable and no one has offered me anything let alone over minimum wage and full time. So I took it, plus a dear friend put a good word in for me too! I will be busy on weekends and evenings working on Krazkat Kreations I suppose, I suspect weekends till I get use to the early wake up and the commute! Wish me luck. ;-)
Today's Photo: Number Two Son Kat, Ozzy...what a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment